Tuesday, September 2, 2008

week 30!

Wow, week 30!! It's amazing to think that I've been at this for so long, 7 months! I can't believe it, it only seems like a few weeks... Well this week I lost 1lb, and a feel great! This week I also treated my self.... Last Monday I got my eye brows waxed, then on friday i got a pedicure. Today I got a manicure AND a facial, and it was great, I feel totally relaxed... Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut and coloured, and then I have a makeup lesson, cause i have no idea what colours look good on me- i was once went to buy eye shodow, and was told that with my colour eyes (brown) that i would look good with blue shadow, so i bought the one she showed me, but I alwas end up having to take it off cause I look like I have a black eye! lol... Anyways, I hope everyone is have a good week...

1 comment:

JanetM97 said...

Congrats on making it to week 30 and on taking the time to treat yourself (except for the eyebrow waxing- that stings, eh?)! Nice to see you posting. :)