Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gain :(

I gained a lb this week. I didn't get to 20lb this week but it's okay. Tuesday of last week there was the grass fire just outside of Ferdericton so It took like an extra hour to get home so instead of going grocery shopping, we just had stakes from the freezer, then Wednesday family came down so we went to my grandparents for dinner and again had staek and all the fixings. Saturday was good but sunday we again had a big dinner with the family.

I also haven't tracked in like 2 weeks. Starting tomorrow morning i'm going to start tracking and get back on the wagon, not just hold on and get dragged along, doing good, but getting dirty. I've been getting my water, but i'm gonna up that too, and I know i haven't been getting my oils, or my milk everyday...

I HATE the GHG.... I never get them all:(... I always get all my water, but the others-- nope. I need to start doing what I was a couple weeks ago for breakfast-- have a smoothie, that way i'll get my dairy, oils and fruit first thing in the morning. I also need to remember to take my vitamin.

There was some good today... I went shopping after class today-- I had a coupon for Penningtons that was only good till today. I got a pair of leggings- I like them! LOL and a new skirt, and 2 new tops. I was able to fit into a 1x and even that was a little bit big so I also bought a x which is a little bit small, all in all a good bit of shopping.

For my intersession class I'm taking Crime and Popular film-- it's a great class-- and today we watched "In the name of the Father" and I loved it! I recommend you all rent it.
Have a good week:)

4 comments:

cdndyme said...

I am sorry to hear about the gain, it looks pretty small and I am sure you can shed that next week if you stay OP.
Good luck!

JanetM97 said...

Yes, 1 pound isn't much and you can easily drop it next week! I hear you about not always getting all the smiley faces on the food tracker. I feel better when I do though. Have a great week! :)

Martha said...

Keep your chin up. I think your progress is fantastic-especially since you work at a donut shoppe! How do you stand it?

Lynn said...

Yeah, the HGs can really be a pesty thing to deal with...

I find planning my meals out in advance really helps with making sure I get everything in.