Friday, May 2, 2008

work

I work at Tim Hortons and my manager had ordered the whole store new uniforms. when I was in today she went to give me mine. she tried to give me a size 28 pants!! I was like 'thats way too big" and she like 'thats the size you were wearing before you started to lose the weight' and i'm like " no, i was wearing a 24, and now i'm weaing a 20! those 28s will just fall off me!" she said fine and told be she'll return them and get a 20 pants and a smaller top too. I don't know if thats an insult or not? what ever, soon, hopefully, i wont look like a sack of potatoes when i wear my uniform!? LOL

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say HI and that I added you to my weightloss blog

http://members.shaw.ca/acatton/angela

Dani - tkdchick said...

Just take it as that some people don't know how to judge size! Congrats on your loss so far!

JanetM97 said...

Don't you love it when your clothes sizes start dropping?! congrats! :)

I added you to my blog, too. :) Here's mine: http://crumblingmuffintop.blogspot.com/

blendergrl said...

saw the link to your blog on the message boards. You are doing fantastic!!!!