Friday, August 8, 2008

I've been bad!

I've been really bad this last, what, 3 weeks!?! I've gained 6lbs and I have't blogged in like forever!! Now I have an excuse, be had a big family reunion with a party weekend, and I ate and drank way too much. We had family down for 2 and a half weks with stuff almost every other night!! But I've pulled myself off of the ground and am hanging on to the wagon by the tips of my fingers, I may be really dusty, but I hope to have pulled my self completely on to the wagon and be laying in the back by this weeks weigh in and hopefully by next week I'll be standing dusting my self off, and moving towards the front of the wagon. Anyways in other news, I got a laptop the other day, and it's amazing!!!

1 comment:

cdndyme said...

glad to hear you have got back up and are dusting yourself off.
Hope all that family time was good for the soul. :-)