Wednesday, August 13, 2008

lost 1.4!!

I am soo happy with myself. I lost 1.4 this week and it feels great to be back on the wagon! I realized that it feels soo much better to eat properly, and I plan to stick with it.

I don't know if i've mentioned it before, but I've been on weight watchers before, from Jan of grade 10 to Jan grade 11. I found my weigh in books the other night, and in all of that time frame the most I ever lost in total was 13ish lbs, and at the end of the year I has actually gained 0.6lb. Now I can say, hey thats okay, I only gained 0.6 lbs in a whole year, or I can say; that sucks !! LOL, but the truth is I was in highschool, and didn't want to eat salads and give up caf food. But i've also learned from that.... I won't lose weight eating the way I do... I need to change my habits, and not just go on a "diet", I need to do something that will last after the pounds are gone something that will keep me healthy as well as happy, and I think that I am doing that this time. :) SO 1.4lbs I am happy to see you and I want to meet a lot more of your friends, be they skinny little .2 friends, or fat 2.8 friends, bring them on, I'm ready!

On a side note: WOOT WOOT for Wendy, lots of little 1.2s can lead to 4.2s!!!

1 comment:

cdndyme said...

YAY Kristen!!!!!!!!!!
Good for you hun!
I am so glad you are getting that mentality about a life change, we will ALL fall off the wagon from time to time, the real strength comes from pulling ourselves back up!
and it's true, I think all those 1.2's were just waiting to become a 4.2... the loss was in there, it just wasn't showing on the scale. But like they say "It all works out in the end."